Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded down 38.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Patron has a total market cap of $81,185.00 and $1,489.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Patron has traded up 14.6% against the dollar. One Patron token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, YoBit, LATOKEN and Hotbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00209164 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.99 or 0.01043338 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00031381 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00087562 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Patron Token Profile
Patron was first traded on February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 392,139,309 tokens. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Patron is patron-influencers.com. Patron’s official message board is medium.com/@patronproject.
Buying and Selling Patron
Patron can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Hotbit, IDAX, CoinBene, Exrates and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Patron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.