BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded 59.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. BitcoinZ has a market capitalization of $736,708.00 and approximately $1,000.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BitcoinZ has traded up 51.1% against the US dollar. One BitcoinZ coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex, Trade Satoshi, Exmo and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.93 or 0.00441386 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.64 or 0.00091300 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00040198 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002415 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00000906 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
BitcoinZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 10th, 2017. BitcoinZ’s total supply is 5,446,247,725 coins. BitcoinZ’s official Twitter account is @BTCZCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitcoinZ is /r/BTCZCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitcoinZ’s official message board is info.btcz.rocks. BitcoinZ’s official website is btcz.rocks/en.
BitcoinZ Coin Trading
BitcoinZ can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Crex24, BTC-Alpha, Exrates, Graviex, Trade Satoshi and Exmo. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinZ should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitcoinZ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.