Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 10th. Pascal has a market capitalization of $1.34 million and $186,563.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Pascal has traded 58.9% lower against the US dollar. One Pascal coin can currently be purchased for $0.0472 or 0.00000551 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, CHAOEX and TOKOK.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011682 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.40 or 0.00202551 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.72 or 0.01032623 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00031553 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00040363 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003219 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
Pascal (PASC) is a coin. It launched on August 11th, 2016. Pascal’s total supply is 28,469,800 coins. Pascal’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org. Pascal’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The Reddit community for Pascal is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Trading
Pascal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CHAOEX, Poloniex and TOKOK. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pascal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.