Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 10th. Melon has a market cap of $4.92 million and $36,999.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Melon token can currently be bought for approximately $3.94 or 0.00045945 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bitsane, IDEX and Kraken. During the last week, Melon has traded 11.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00202658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $88.44 or 0.01031630 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00031459 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.54 or 0.00087947 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Melon’s launch date was February 16th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 1,250,000 tokens. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Melon’s official website is melonport.com.
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, IDEX, Bittrex, Liqui, Bitsane and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.