Equal (CURRENCY:EQL) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 10th. One Equal token can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX, DDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Equal has a market cap of $181,459.00 and $323.00 worth of Equal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Equal has traded 20.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011819 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.34 or 0.00202988 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.83 or 0.01028364 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029795 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.54 or 0.00088241 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Equal’s launch date was December 19th, 2017. Equal’s total supply is 675,259,060 tokens and its circulating supply is 327,752,497 tokens. Equal’s official message board is medium.com/@EqualToken. The official website for Equal is www.equaltoken.io. The Reddit community for Equal is /r/equaltoken_io. Equal’s official Twitter account is @equaltoken.
Equal Token Trading
Equal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, CoinExchange, Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Equal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Equal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Equal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Equal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Equal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.