Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 10th. One Cindicator token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0080 or 0.00000094 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Binance, GOPAX and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Cindicator has traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar. Cindicator has a market capitalization of $14.07 million and $173,892.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003196 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011810 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00203315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $87.99 or 0.01029680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00030035 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.55 or 0.00088392 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Cindicator’s launch date was August 3rd, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,753,210,458 tokens. The official website for Cindicator is cindicator.com. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cindicator Token Trading
Cindicator can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, ABCC, Binance, Mercatox, HitBTC and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cindicator directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cindicator should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cindicator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.