CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 52.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 10th. CannabisCoin has a total market cap of $95,506.00 and $36.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, CannabisCoin has traded up 65.8% against the dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 72.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CannabisCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.