ZENZO (CURRENCY:ZNZ) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. Over the last seven days, ZENZO has traded 5.8% higher against the dollar. ZENZO has a market capitalization of $227,434.00 and $69.00 worth of ZENZO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZENZO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0225 or 0.00000262 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003257 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011681 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.65 or 0.00205531 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $91.89 or 0.01069622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00032851 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00037774 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003251 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ZENZO Coin Profile
ZENZO (CRYPTO:ZNZ) is a coin. It launched on September 30th, 2018. ZENZO’s total supply is 22,011,782 coins and its circulating supply is 10,127,135 coins. ZENZO’s official message board is medium.com/@zenzo_ecosystem. The official website for ZENZO is www.zenzo.io. ZENZO’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZENZO
ZENZO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZENZO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZENZO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZENZO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZENZO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZENZO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.