Monarch (CURRENCY:MT) traded 34% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. One Monarch token can currently be purchased for about $0.0068 or 0.00000079 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and LATOKEN. In the last seven days, Monarch has traded 23% higher against the US dollar. Monarch has a market capitalization of $165,409.00 and approximately $140,581.00 worth of Monarch was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003261 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011674 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.71 or 0.00205965 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $91.88 or 0.01068363 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00032569 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00090081 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Monarch’s launch date was May 18th, 2016. Monarch’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,323,709 tokens. Monarch’s official website is monarchwallet.com. Monarch’s official Twitter account is @MyceliumCom. The Reddit community for Monarch is /r/MonarchToken.
Buying and Selling Monarch
Monarch can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monarch directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monarch should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monarch using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monarch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monarch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.