Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 9th. During the last seven days, Enigma has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar. Enigma has a market cap of $23.66 million and approximately $976,196.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enigma token can now be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00003676 BTC on popular exchanges including ABCC, Kyber Network, GOPAX and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.63 or 0.00857496 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Enigma is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Enigma is enigma.co.
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Liqui, GOPAX, AirSwap, Hotbit, Huobi, Mercatox, Kyber Network, Binance, ABCC, Tidex, Bittrex, HitBTC and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.