Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. Zero has a total market capitalization of $371,114.00 and approximately $324.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Zero has traded 21.3% higher against the US dollar. One Zero coin can currently be bought for about $0.0531 or 0.00000527 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.40 or 0.00460788 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00100866 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00040282 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002754 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001907 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Zero Coin Profile
Zero (ZER) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 7,019,383 coins and its circulating supply is 6,994,604 coins. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. Zero’s official website is zerocurrency.io. The official message board for Zero is medium.com/@zerocurrency.
Zero Coin Trading
Zero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.