Rock (CURRENCY:RKT) traded 60.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Rock has a market capitalization of $6.51 million and approximately $1,504.00 worth of Rock was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Rock has traded down 44.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Rock token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000400 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010018 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00203064 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $118.72 or 0.01184937 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00089945 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00018033 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Rock launched on January 15th, 2018. Rock’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 480,253,525 tokens. The Reddit community for Rock is /r/GBXCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rock’s official website is gbx.gi. Rock’s official Twitter account is @GibBlockEx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Rock
Rock can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rock should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.