Rentberry (CURRENCY:BERRY) traded down 13.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One Rentberry token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. In the last seven days, Rentberry has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. Rentberry has a total market capitalization of $88,846.00 and approximately $224.00 worth of Rentberry was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002763 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.41 or 0.00202847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.93 or 0.01182087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00090341 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00017923 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Rentberry launched on November 23rd, 2017. Rentberry’s total supply is 301,473,028 tokens and its circulating supply is 301,431,307 tokens. Rentberry’s official Twitter account is @Rentberry_. The official website for Rentberry is ico.rentberry.com. The Reddit community for Rentberry is /r/Rentberry and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Rentberry is rentberry.com/blog.
Buying and Selling Rentberry
Rentberry can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rentberry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rentberry should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rentberry using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rentberry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rentberry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.