PENG (CURRENCY:PENG) traded up 10.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One PENG coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, PENG has traded up 39.3% against the US dollar. PENG has a market capitalization of $200,760.00 and $152.00 worth of PENG was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002767 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009946 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.48 or 0.00203362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $119.41 or 0.01185916 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00090530 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00018043 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
PENG’s total supply is 10,091,505,370 coins and its circulating supply is 7,157,603,258 coins. PENG’s official website is pengcoin.io. PENG’s official Twitter account is @coin_peng. The Reddit community for PENG is /r/PenguinCoinPENG and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling PENG
PENG can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PENG directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PENG should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PENG using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PENG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PENG and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.