Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 22nd. One Lympo token can now be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000061 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Allbit, Fatbtc and HADAX. During the last seven days, Lympo has traded up 4.8% against the dollar. Lympo has a total market cap of $5.02 million and $40,227.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010018 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00203064 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.72 or 0.01184937 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00089945 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00018033 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Lympo was first traded on December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 826,672,989 tokens. The official website for Lympo is lympo.io. The official message board for Lympo is firstname.lastname@example.org. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO.
Buying and Selling Lympo
Lympo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Ethfinex, Gate.io, HADAX, Fatbtc, Allbit and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lympo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lympo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.