Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One Helium coin can now be bought for about $0.0108 or 0.00000108 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24. Helium has a total market capitalization of $60,399.00 and $5.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Helium has traded 11% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00007917 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010607 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000067 BTC.
Helium (CRYPTO:HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 5,582,332 coins. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Helium
Helium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Helium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.