CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One CVCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0951 or 0.00000945 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Sistemkoin, HitBTC and HADAX. CVCoin has a market cap of $1.18 million and approximately $250,364.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CVCoin has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002763 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.41 or 0.00202847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.93 or 0.01182087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00090341 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00017923 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,380,890 tokens. CVCoin’s official website is crypviser.network. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here. CVCoin’s official message board is www.crypviser-forum.com.
Buying and Selling CVCoin
CVCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, Sistemkoin, OpenLedger DEX, BTC-Alpha and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CVCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CVCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CVCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.