Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Consensus has a total market cap of $1.03 million and $56.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Consensus token can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX and Tidex. During the last seven days, Consensus has traded up 5.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00028801 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002805 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.18 or 0.00141508 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00000892 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004416 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,016.79 or 0.99861499 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001649 BTC.
Consensus (CRYPTO:SEN) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,627,253,128 tokens. The official website for Consensus is consensus.ai. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Consensus Token Trading
Consensus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Consensus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Consensus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.