Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One Bonpay token can currently be bought for about $0.0092 or 0.00000092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, C-CEX, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Bonpay has a total market cap of $103,935.00 and $5,469.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bonpay has traded down 5.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010018 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00203064 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $118.72 or 0.01184937 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00089945 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00018033 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bonpay’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. Bonpay’s official message board is medium.com/@bonpay. Bonpay’s official website is bonpay.com. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bonpay Token Trading
Bonpay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bonpay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bonpay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.