BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. BOMB has a market capitalization of $1.38 million and approximately $114,091.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BOMB has traded down 26.6% against the dollar. One BOMB token can currently be bought for about $1.44 or 0.00014401 BTC on exchanges including DDEX and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00028801 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.17 or 0.00141577 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004427 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,016.79 or 0.99861499 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000359 BTC.
BOMB Token Profile
BOMB is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 21st, 2016. BOMB’s total supply is 957,568 tokens and its circulating supply is 956,780 tokens. BOMB’s official Twitter account is @
BOMB Token Trading
BOMB can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOMB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.