0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. During the last week, 0xcert has traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One 0xcert token can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit and BitForex. 0xcert has a total market capitalization of $289,807.00 and approximately $58,711.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00039846 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $533.20 or 0.05295433 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000087 BTC.
0xcert (ZXC) is a token. Its launch date was July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 332,736,325 tokens. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here. 0xcert’s official website is 0xcert.org. 0xcert’s official message board is medium.com/0xcert. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling 0xcert
0xcert can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Hotbit, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0xcert should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0xcert using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.