Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Capricoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0835 or 0.00000832 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Capricoin has a market cap of $166,131.00 and approximately $40,337.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Capricoin has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Capricoin Coin Profile
Capricoin (CRYPTO:CPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. Capricoin’s official website is capricoin.org. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Capricoin’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC.
Capricoin Coin Trading
Capricoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Capricoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.