BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 21st. One BitTube coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, Upbit and TradeOgre. BitTube has a market cap of $2.59 million and approximately $33,655.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BitTube has traded up 20.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.90 or 0.00726532 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004547 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003414 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000313 BTC.
BitTube is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 196,866,638 coins. The official website for BitTube is coin.bit.tube . The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp.
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, TradeOgre, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTube should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.