Monarch (CURRENCY:MT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. Over the last seven days, Monarch has traded 15.7% lower against the dollar. One Monarch token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0077 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. Monarch has a total market capitalization of $181,225.00 and approximately $18,752.00 worth of Monarch was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002868 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009870 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.30 or 0.00209858 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.48 or 0.01206631 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00093110 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00017654 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020786 BTC.
Monarch’s genesis date was May 18th, 2016. Monarch’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,658,609 tokens. Monarch’s official Twitter account is @MyceliumCom. Monarch’s official website is monarchwallet.com. The Reddit community for Monarch is /r/MonarchToken.
Monarch Token Trading
Monarch can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monarch directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monarch should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monarch using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monarch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monarch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.