Mincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. Over the last seven days, Mincoin has traded up 3.5% against the dollar. One Mincoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0125 or 0.00000123 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Mincoin has a market cap of $72,773.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Mincoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $75.35 or 0.00739852 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010612 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011401 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000576 BTC.
Mincoin Coin Profile
Mincoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2013. Mincoin’s total supply is 5,832,909 coins. Mincoin’s official message board is www.mincoinforum.com. Mincoin’s official Twitter account is @mincoinus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mincoin’s official website is www.mincoin.us. The Reddit community for Mincoin is /r/MinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mincoin
Mincoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mincoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mincoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mincoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.