I/O Coin (CURRENCY:IOC) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 20th. Over the last week, I/O Coin has traded 13% higher against the US dollar. One I/O Coin coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001610 BTC on major exchanges. I/O Coin has a total market capitalization of $2.89 million and approximately $371.00 worth of I/O Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.27 or 0.00955136 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003742 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About I/O Coin
I/O Coin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 15th, 2014. I/O Coin’s total supply is 17,686,708 coins. I/O Coin’s official website is iocoin.io. I/O Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling I/O Coin
I/O Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as I/O Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade I/O Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy I/O Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for I/O Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for I/O Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.