FOAM (CURRENCY:FOAM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. During the last week, FOAM has traded 22.8% higher against the dollar. One FOAM token can now be bought for approximately $0.0286 or 0.00000281 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex and IDEX. FOAM has a market cap of $8.04 million and $14,823.00 worth of FOAM was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002875 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009835 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.20 or 0.00208337 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.69 or 0.01205722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00092531 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00017409 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020687 BTC.
FOAM’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 281,183,965 tokens. FOAM’s official Twitter account is @foamspace and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for FOAM is blog.foam.space. FOAM’s official website is www.foam.space. The Reddit community for FOAM is /r/foamprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FOAM Token Trading
FOAM can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FOAM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FOAM should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FOAM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FOAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FOAM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.