DeVault (CURRENCY:DVT) traded up 40.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 20th. One DeVault coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex and SouthXchange. DeVault has a total market capitalization of $25,476.00 and approximately $730.00 worth of DeVault was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, DeVault has traded 57.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005329 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded 618.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 25.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
DeVault (DVT) is a coin. It was first traded on May 28th, 2019. DeVault’s total supply is 48,826,124 coins and its circulating supply is 41,762,076 coins. DeVault’s official website is www.devault.cc. DeVault’s official message board is medium.com/@devaultcrypto. The Reddit community for DeVault is /r/devault and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DeVault’s official Twitter account is @DeVaultCrypto.
DeVault Coin Trading
DeVault can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeVault directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeVault should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeVault using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeVault Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeVault and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.