Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. One Bitcoinus token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Bitcoinus has a market cap of $460.00 and $44,676.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcoinus has traded 30.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00030387 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002848 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.95 or 0.00147081 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004601 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,085.97 or 0.99230343 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001900 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Bitcoinus Token Profile
Bitcoinus (BITS) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 3,592,943,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz.
Buying and Selling Bitcoinus
Bitcoinus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoinus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoinus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.