Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $187.34 million and approximately $21.34 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $10.70 or 0.00105028 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Exrates, TDAX and Vebitcoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $48.92 or 0.00480299 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00040464 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002305 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 35.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official message board is forum.bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, TDAX, OKEx, Vebitcoin, Exrates, Huobi, Ovis, Sistemkoin, SouthXchange, Bit-Z, Binance, Bitinka, QuadrigaCX, CEX.IO, HitBTC, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bleutrade, Coinone, Instant Bitex, Bitsane, Upbit, Braziliex, Zebpay, BitBay, Crex24, Coinnest, Graviex, C2CX, Trade Satoshi, BitFlip, Korbit, BitMarket, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Bitlish, Koineks, YoBit, DSX, Indodax, Bithumb, Negocie Coins and Exmo. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.