AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded up 51.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 20th. During the last week, AudioCoin has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. AudioCoin has a market capitalization of $299,228.00 and $14.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AudioCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00030380 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002839 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.95 or 0.00147081 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004596 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,097.42 or 0.99210993 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001902 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
AudioCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 980,733,271 coins. The official website for AudioCoin is www.audiocoin.eu. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine.
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AudioCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.