nUSD (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. nUSD has a market capitalization of $1.20 million and approximately $10,571.00 worth of nUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, nUSD has traded 1.4% lower against the dollar. One nUSD token can currently be purchased for about $0.97 or 0.00028461 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00040146 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $539.43 or 0.05272697 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001131 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000094 BTC.
NUSD is a token. Its launch date was June 11th, 2018. nUSD’s total supply is 1,241,935 tokens. The Reddit community for nUSD is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. nUSD’s official message board is blog.havven.io. nUSD’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for nUSD is havven.io.
Buying and Selling nUSD
nUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as nUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire nUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase nUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for nUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.