Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 19th. One Mooncoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Mooncoin has traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. Mooncoin has a total market capitalization of $2.18 million and approximately $75.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $75.94 or 0.00742293 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010703 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010530 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000567 BTC.
MOON is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 28th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 226,027,624,128 coins. Mooncoin’s official website is www.mooncoin.eco. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mooncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mooncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.