GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. During the last week, GameCredits has traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0401 or 0.00000389 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Coinrail, Bittrex and Crex24. GameCredits has a market cap of $2.80 million and approximately $14,419.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $76.49 or 0.00743021 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010633 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010694 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000578 BTC.
GameCredits (CRYPTO:GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. GameCredits’ official website is gamecredits.com. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Coinrail, Poloniex, Livecoin, YoBit, Upbit, Bittrex, HitBTC, BitBay and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.