Eterbase Coin (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded down 14.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. Eterbase Coin has a market cap of $4.24 million and $1.27 million worth of Eterbase Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Eterbase Coin token can now be bought for $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, P2PB2B, Escodex and Coinlim. During the last week, Eterbase Coin has traded 71.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00039792 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $542.23 or 0.05267022 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Eterbase Coin Token Profile
Eterbase Coin is a token. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2018. Eterbase Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 981,991,844 tokens. Eterbase Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@ETERBASE. Eterbase Coin’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE. The official website for Eterbase Coin is www.eterbase.com.
Buying and Selling Eterbase Coin
Eterbase Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim, DDEX, Mercatox, IDEX, CoinTiger, P2PB2B, LATOKEN and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eterbase Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eterbase Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.