Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. Bread has a total market capitalization of $20.33 million and $240,485.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bread token can now be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002227 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Tokenomy and OKEx. During the last week, Bread has traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009763 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.63 or 0.00210266 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $122.82 or 0.01193912 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00094855 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00018176 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020427 BTC.
Bread Token Profile
Bread’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bread’s official website is BRD.com .
Bread Token Trading
Bread can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, IDEX, OKEx, Tokenomy, Cobinhood and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bread should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.