AceD (CURRENCY:ACED) traded up 8.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. AceD has a total market cap of $25,301.00 and $28.00 worth of AceD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AceD coin can now be bought for about $0.0107 or 0.00000104 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. During the last week, AceD has traded up 26.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Axe (AXE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00013144 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
AceD Coin Profile
AceD (CRYPTO:ACED) is a coin. AceD’s total supply is 2,557,502 coins and its circulating supply is 2,354,922 coins. The official website for AceD is www.acedcoin.com. AceD’s official message board is medium.com/@acedcoin. AceD’s official Twitter account is @AcedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AceD
AceD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AceD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AceD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AceD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AceD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AceD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.