SteepCoin (CURRENCY:STEEP) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. SteepCoin has a market cap of $56,287.00 and $776.00 worth of SteepCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SteepCoin has traded up 64.6% against the dollar. One SteepCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, Graviex and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Axe (AXE) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003258 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002592 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
SteepCoin (CRYPTO:STEEP) is a coin. SteepCoin’s total supply is 189,569,725 coins and its circulating supply is 181,505,253 coins. SteepCoin’s official Twitter account is @steepcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SteepCoin’s official website is www.steepcoin.net/en.
SteepCoin Coin Trading
SteepCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Graviex and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SteepCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SteepCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SteepCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SteepCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SteepCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.