QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. One QunQun coin can now be purchased for $0.0082 or 0.00000081 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $20.33, $18.94 and $7.50. QunQun has a market cap of $5.35 million and approximately $612,142.00 worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, QunQun has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00040722 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $527.60 or 0.05168398 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00027840 BTC.
QunQun is a coin. Its launch date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 648,803,290 coins. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. QunQun’s official website is qunqun.io. QunQun’s official message board is medium.com/@qunqun_io.
Buying and Selling QunQun
QunQun can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.43, $50.98, $51.55, $10.39, $18.94, $33.94, $32.15, $13.77, $7.50, $5.60, $20.33 and $24.68. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QunQun should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QunQun using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.