QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. One QuarkChain coin can currently be purchased for $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC on major exchanges including $32.15, $51.55, $24.68 and $10.39. Over the last week, QuarkChain has traded 13.5% lower against the dollar. QuarkChain has a market cap of $17.40 million and $8.58 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00040711 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $504.62 or 0.04933476 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000099 BTC.
QuarkChain (CRYPTO:QKC) is a coin. It launched on June 2nd, 2018. QuarkChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 2,113,716,585 coins. QuarkChain’s official Twitter account is @Quark_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. QuarkChain’s official website is quarkchain.io. QuarkChain’s official message board is steemit.com/@quarkchain. The Reddit community for QuarkChain is /r/quarkchainio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
QuarkChain Coin Trading
QuarkChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $24.68, $24.43, $13.77, $32.15, $33.94, $10.39, $5.60, $18.94, $51.55, $20.33 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuarkChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuarkChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.