Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. Quantstamp has a total market capitalization of $7.44 million and $160,936.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for about $0.0121 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular exchanges including GOPAX, DDEX, Kucoin and Binance. During the last week, Quantstamp has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009834 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.01 or 0.00215203 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.98 or 0.01241486 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 28.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00098518 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00017183 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020483 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
Quantstamp was first traded on October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quantstamp’s official website is quantstamp.com. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Huobi, IDEX, DDEX, Binance, Gate.io and GOPAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.