NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, FreiExchange, Trade Satoshi and Exrates. During the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded up 14.5% against the dollar. NewYorkCoin has a total market cap of $1.09 million and approximately $210.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $76.57 or 0.00753324 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010802 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 37.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011182 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000577 BTC.
NewYorkCoin (NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Crex24, Exrates, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.