MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded up 12.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 18th. One MetaHash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0489 or 0.00001245 BTC on exchanges including BitForex and KuCoin. Over the last seven days, MetaHash has traded 44.7% higher against the US dollar. MetaHash has a market cap of $17.90 million and approximately $3.17 million worth of MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002996 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009878 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.74 or 0.00213789 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $123.44 or 0.01213957 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00096980 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00018365 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
MetaHash’s launch date was May 29th, 2018. MetaHash’s total supply is 2,840,508,779 coins and its circulating supply is 366,100,822 coins. MetaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@themetahash. MetaHash’s official website is metahash.org. MetaHash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MetaHash
MetaHash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MetaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MetaHash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MetaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.