CryptoCarbon (CURRENCY:CCRB) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. CryptoCarbon has a market cap of $195,149.00 and $16,297.00 worth of CryptoCarbon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryptoCarbon coin can now be bought for $0.0079 or 0.00000078 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, BTC-Alpha and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, CryptoCarbon has traded up 14.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002986 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009874 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.60 or 0.00212527 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $123.46 or 0.01214616 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00097183 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018504 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
CryptoCarbon’s total supply is 70,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 24,690,718 coins. CryptoCarbon’s official Twitter account is @CryptoCarbon. The official website for CryptoCarbon is cryptocarbon.co.uk.
CryptoCarbon Coin Trading
CryptoCarbon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, BiteBTC and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoCarbon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoCarbon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoCarbon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoCarbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoCarbon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.