Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. Blakecoin has a total market capitalization of $38,302.00 and $3.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blakecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. During the last week, Blakecoin has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,216.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $209.27 or 0.02050040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $323.41 or 0.03168101 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.82 or 0.00752505 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $78.05 or 0.00764618 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010855 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00062396 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.49 or 0.00504365 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009039 BTC.
Blakecoin Coin Profile
BLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 23,448,510 coins. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Buying and Selling Blakecoin
Blakecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blakecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.