BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 18th. BitTube has a total market cap of $2.54 million and $13,444.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BitTube has traded 25.6% higher against the dollar. One BitTube coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0129 or 0.00000126 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, TradeOgre, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $78.24 or 0.00765365 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004903 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003260 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000307 BTC.
BitTube (CRYPTO:TUBE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 196,866,638 coins. The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp. The official website for BitTube is coin.bit.tube .
Buying and Selling BitTube
BitTube can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Livecoin and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitTube should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitTube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.