Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0729 or 0.00000717 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Bismuth has traded 10.3% lower against the dollar. Bismuth has a market capitalization of $1.00 million and $436.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00019293 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003533 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 28.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 40.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Bismuth Coin Profile
Bismuth (CRYPTO:BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 19,166,193 coins and its circulating supply is 13,738,963 coins. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.