aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. Over the last week, aelf has traded up 6.1% against the US dollar. aelf has a total market cap of $45.62 million and approximately $13.27 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last day. One aelf token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0854 or 0.00000834 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, DDEX, Bithumb and ABCC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009834 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.01 or 0.00215203 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.98 or 0.01241486 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00098518 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00017183 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020483 BTC.
aelf was first traded on December 18th, 2017. aelf’s total supply is 880,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 534,480,100 tokens. The official website for aelf is aelf.io. aelf’s official Twitter account is @aelfblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. aelf’s official message board is medium.com/@aelfblockchain.
aelf Token Trading
aelf can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, Tokenomy, Kucoin, ABCC, Huobi, DDEX, OKEx, Allbit, Bancor Network, BCEX, GOPAX, AirSwap, Bibox, Bithumb, Gate.io, IDEX, Koinex, Binance, BigONE and CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire aelf should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.