SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 31.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. During the last week, SmileyCoin has traded down 16.8% against the U.S. dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. SmileyCoin has a total market cap of $287,508.00 and $44.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
SmileyCoin (SMLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.