Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. Quanta Utility Token has a total market cap of $2.72 million and $7,037.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quanta Utility Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bit-Z and HitBTC. During the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded 9.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00039561 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $467.22 or 0.04584987 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000088 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token (QNTU) is a token. Its launch date was April 5th, 2018. Quanta Utility Token’s total supply is 120,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,279,582,414 tokens. The Reddit community for Quanta Utility Token is /r/quanta. The official website for Quanta Utility Token is www.quantaplc.im. Quanta Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @quantaplc.
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.